P.Eng. LEED AP
Kyle Stubbs is one of Westbrook Consulting’s Professional Engineers and Project Managers.
Kyle received his Bachelor of Applied Science in Civil Engineering Degree from the University of British Columbia in 2007. Prior to his university degree, Kyle obtained a Civil Engineering Technology Diploma from Camosun College in 2003.
Kyle joined Westbrook Consulting in 2007 and worked as an engineer in training until receiving his professional designation in early 2016. Kyle received his LEED Accredited Professional status (LEED AP) in 2009 from the Canadian Green Building Council.
Kyle’s role at Westbrook includes detailed design, technical calculations, modeling, cost estimates, site inspections, contract administration and project management.
In addition to his engineering background, Kyle has a long family history in the local residential construction business and is well acquainted with the Land Development business.
In his spare time Kyle enjoys golfing and fishing.
Kyle’s feature projects include the following:
- BCAA, City of Victoria – Detailed design and civil engineering services for a new automotive repair facility located at the former Andrew Sheret building on Bay Street.
- 220 Cook Street at Oliphant Avenue, City of Victoria– Detailed design and civil engineering services for a new multi-family development in the Cook Street Village.
- Eagle Creek Village, Town of View Royal - Detailed design and water modelling for a large multi-use residential / commercial development across from Victoria General Hospital.
- Parker Johnston Warehouse Facility, District of Central Saanich – Project management and civil engineering services for a new industrial warehouse facility.
- Kenworth Road Commercial Development, City of Nanaimo– Detailed design and civil engineering services for a new automotive dealership park development in Nanaimo.
- Raven’s Landing Industrial Park / Sean Heights Business Park, District of Central Saanich – Detailed design, project management, and a water and sanitary sewer model study for potential improvements to the local area’s water and sanitary sewer system for the development of two new business parks.
- The Granderson, City of Langford – Site inspections and construction contract administration for a mixed-use condominium building.
- Victoria High School, City of Victoria – Fairey Tech Replacement project - Design and site inspection for the servicing of a new addition to the existing school and upgrading of existing infrastructure.
- Marine Technology Park, District of North Saanich – Design for a master planning study for a marine studies based Technology Park located adjacent to the Victoria International Airport.