Tracey Klatt is an Engineer in Training with Westbrook Consulting.
Tracey graduated from the University of Victoria in 2017 with a Bachelors of Engineering in Civil Engineering. During her undergrad, she focused on green civil engineering solutions.
Tracey’s role in the office consists of assisting the project managers by preparing technical calculations, detailed design, storm water management plan and cost estimates.
During her spare time, Tracey enjoys gymnastics and outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, fishing, and other water and snow sports.
Tracey’s feature projects include the following:
- West Shore Parkway Sewer Extension, City of Langford – Cost estimates for the extension of approximately 1,700 m of sanitary sewer main from West Shore Parkway to Luxton Road.
- McCallum Road, City of Langford – Site grading for the construction of the Mr. Mike's restaurant at a mixed-use commercial and residential development on McCallum Road.
- Urban Bee Honey Farm, District of Central Saanich – Storm water management for the construction of a store at the Urban Bee Honey Farm.
- 3130 Jacklin, City of Langford – Storm water management for the construction of three condominium buildings, totaling 222 units.
- Charter Telecom, City of Langford – Storm water management for the construction of the new Charter Telecom office building on Sooke Road.