MMCD cca, Site Inspector
itoryTony McGee is part of Westbrook Consulting’s field service team, working an inspector and surveyor.
Tony is a graduate from the University of Victoria (1993) and also received his MMCD Certified Contract Administrator accreditation in 2014. He has worked for over 24 years in the civil engineering field as a surveyor and a construction inspector and has been with Westbrook Consulting Ltd. since 2009. Tony has developed good working relationships with local government agencies, developers and contractors
Tony’s responsibilities at Westbrook Consulting include construction project management duties, performing site inspections and providing construction layout.
Outside of work Tony is an avid golfer who also enjoys skiing, travel and spending time with his family.
Tony’s feature projects include the following:
- Hillside Centre, City of Victoria – Inspection of the construction of Hillside Centre’s $80 million expansion and upgrades.
- McKenzie Avenue Reconfiguration, District of Saanich – Inspection of the construction of $3 million of upgrades to McKenzie Avenue between McGill Road and Finnerty Road.
- Eagle Creek Village, Town of View Royal – Inspection of the construction of a mixed use development consisting of 190,000 sq.ft. of retail and office space and 60 residential units.
- University of Victoria South Tower Residence, District of Saanich – Inspection of the construction of a LEED Gold, 106 bed dormitory tower for the University of Victoria.
- University Center Sewer Retrofit, District of Saanich – Inspection of the relocation of 163 m of sewer main at the University of Victoria.
- CARSA, District of Saanich – Inspection of the construction of 500 m of watermain upgrading for the University of Victoria’s Center for Athletics, Recreation and Special Abilities.