Ian Anderson is one of Westbrook Consulting's surveyors.
Ian has 16 years of engineering survey experience in both remote and urban settings. Ian gained some of this experience through work on projects for the Ministry of Transportation, Ministry of Forestry, Mining, Oil and Gas, Yukon Territory Government, and through land development projects throughout Western Canada prior to joining Westbrook Consulting Ltd. in 2010.
Ian is responsible for construction layout and field data collection, including preliminary topographic and “pick-up” survey, as well as “as-constructed” surveys.
In his spare time Ian enjoys any activities that have to do with the outdoors, as he is an excellent prospector. Ian also enjoys spending time out on the water while occasionally catching a fish.
Examples of projects Ian has been involved with include:
- Porsche Center Victoria, District of Saanich – Provided topographic survey and construction layout services for the Porsche dealership on Audley Street.
- Hillside Center, City of Victoria – Provided topographic survey and construction layout for Hillside Center’s $80 million expansion and upgrades.
- McCallum Road Extension, City of Langford – Provided survey services for half a kilometer of multi-modal transportation roadway.
- McCallum Road Development, City of Langford – Provided survey services for two mixed-use commercial and residential buildings, townhomes and a restaurant.
- Pritchard Creek, City of Langford – Provided survey services for a 45 lot residential development at 935 Latoria Road, along Pritchard Creek.
- Viewpointe Estates, District of Sooke – Provided topographic survey and construction layout for a multi-phase 50 acre development site that is currently under construction.
- Eaglehurst Subdivision, District of North Saanich – Provided topographic and construction layout survey for a 101 lot residential subdivision.