Tendering and Contract Administration
Westbrook Consulting is able to provide both Tendering and Contract Management services.
The tendering services offered by Westbrook include the following:
- Detailed construction specifications for civil works
- Production of MMCD or CCDC tender documents
- Issued for Tender drawings
- Issuing the tender
- Hosting/attending a site visit during the tender
- Answering tender questions and issuing addenda, as required
- Hosting tender closings
- Review of submissions and recommendation of award
- Production of final contract and Issued for Construction Drawings
Westbrook is also able to act as the contract administrator between the Owner and the Contractor in a civil construction project.
Our Contract Manager is generally responsible for the following items:
- Ensures that the provisions of the Contract for payment, schedule and quality of work are adhered to
- Reviews project progress and invoices
- Reviews construction schedule and updates it accordingly
- Reviews other claims from the Contractor for validity and fairness prior to forwarding them to the Owner
- Issues Contemplated Change Orders, Change Orders and Site Inspection Reports
Westbrook Consulting is also able to prepare construction specifications for civil works upon request.