P.Eng. LEED AP
Bruce Crawshaw is the vice president of Westbrook Consulting Ltd.
Bruce graduated from Concordia University in Montreal with a Bachelor of Engineering Degree in 1992 and has been a certified LEED Accredited Professional with the Canadian Green Building Council since 2009.
After moving to British Columbia, Bruce began working in the in the local construction industry, on the contracting side, as both a project manager and an estimator. Bruce has been a member of Westbrook Consulting since the creation of the company in 2005.
Bruce is responsible for overseeing the design and construction period services of municipal infrastructure projects including residential, commercial, and industrial land development.
Bruce has also been involved with environmentally sustainable projects, utilizing the LEED Green Building Rating System, as well as projects involving British Columbia's Riparian Area Regulation.
In his private life Bruce enjoys hiking, golfing, and skiing.
Bruce’s feature projects include:
- Greenpark, District of North Saanich – Engineer of Record for the design and construction of a 30-lot subdivision.
- Eaglehurst Subdivision, District of North Saanich – Civil Engineer of Record for 101- lot residential subdivision.
- Rosalie’s Village, District of Saanich – Engineer of Record for the development of a 42-unit women’s & family shelter in the District of Saanich.
- Hillside Shopping Centre, City of Victoria – Civil Engineer of Record for the design and construction of Hillside Centre’s $80 million expansion and upgrades.
- Esquimalt Graving Dock, Township of Esquimalt - Civil Engineer of Record for several projects for Public Works and Government Services Canada at the Esquimalt Graving Dock, including the design and construction of three new electrical substations and the related concrete ducting, the design and construction of the Service Entry Generator Facility, and the design of the proposed Main Gate Guard House.