P. Eng. LEED AP
Jared Steingard is one of Westbrook Consulting Ltd.’s Professional Engineers and Project Managers.
Jared graduated from McGill University in Montreal with a Bachelor of Engineering Degree in 2006.
After graduation, Jared moved back to his hometown of Victoria where he became the general contractor for building a single family dwelling. He joined Westbrook Consulting in 2007 and obtained his Professional Engineer registration from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia in 2011. Jared also received his LEED accredited professional status (LEED AP) in 2009 from the Canadian Green Building Council.
On a day to day basis Jared is responsible for overseeing development projects. Jared’s role throughout a project consists of project management, design review, specification writing, and municipal approval application services such as rezoning or land development applications.
His creativity and personality have helped him establish himself as a key contributor on the Westbrook team.
Outside of work Jared enjoys spending time with his family, coaching his children’s sports teams and undertaking renovation projects.
Jared’s feature projects include the following:
- Viewpointe Estates, District of Sooke – Rezoning and Engineering services for a multi-phase 50 acre development site that is currently under construction and is capable of supporting approximately 300 units of varying densities.
- Cassino Road, City of Duncan – Engineer of Record for an 82 lot subdivision.
- South Ridge Plateau, City of Langford – Engineer of Record for a multi-phase development located on Bear Mountain.
- Elevation Pointe, City of Colwood – Engineer of Record for a multi-phase subdivision development located at 517 Latoria Road that has been zoned to support 59 dwelling units.
- Englewood and Luxton Subdivision, City of Langford - Engineer of Record for a 30 Lot Subdivision at the intersection of Englewood Avenue and Luxton Road, which included the extension of Sandlewood Court.