Nicole Fischer is a Professional Engineer with Westbrook Consulting.
In 2014 Nicole graduated from the University of Calgary with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering. Nicole also worked with Westbrook Consulting Ltd. for a year between her third and fourth year of University as part of an internship program. She has continued to work at Westbrook since graduation and recieved her Professional Engineer designation in 2017.
Nicole's role at Westbrook is to manage municipal and land development projects. Nicole also works alongside her colleagues in the office preparing cost estimates and tender documents, and performing modeling, technical calculations, and detailed design.
During her spare time Nicole enjoys spending time outside, hiking or sailing with her friends and family.
Nicole's feature projects include the following:
- West Saanich Road Bike Lanes, District of North Saanich – Project management and detailed design of the addition of bike lanes along West Saanich Road between McTavish Road and Ardmore Road North.
- Dieppe, District of Saanich – Project management and detailed design for a proposed commercial and residential mixed use development.
- Pritchard Creek, City of Langford - Flood plain analysis and storm water management for a residential development at 935 Latoria Road along Pritchard Creek.
- Eaglehurst Subdivision, District of North Saanich - Modeling the water network and storm drain system for a 101 lot residential development.
- University of Victoria District Heating Plant, District of Saanich - Project management and detailed design of civil works for a propsed LEED Gold District Heating Facility.