Civil Design Tech.
Wendy Renderos is one of Westbrook Consulting's Civil Design Technicians.
Wendy graduated with a Civil Engineering Technology diploma from Conestoga College in Kitchener, Ontario in 2000.
Wendy has worked for a private consulting firm as well as the Regional Municipality in Waterloo, Ontario. Moving to the Greater Victoria area in 2009, Wendy has worked for the Cowichan Valley Regional District and joined Westbrook Consulting in February, 2011.
Wendy is responsible for the design of municipal infrastructure, including road works and underground servicing and has a strong background in land development and roadway design and reconstruction. She is particularly adept with the latest features of Civil 3D and continuously looks for ways to implement these new software features into her day to day work.
Wendy enjoys spending time with her family in her private time.
Wendy's feature projects include the following:
- Pacific Landing, City of Colwood – Detailed design for Phase 1 of a mixed-use, residential and commercial village on Esquimalt Lagoon.
- Rosalie’s Village, District of Saanich – Detailed design for the development for a 42-unit women’s & family shelter.
- Esquimalt Graving Dock, Township of Esquimalt – Detailed design of three new electrical substations and the related concrete ducting, as well as the design and construction of the Service Entry Generator Facility, and the design of the proposed Main Gate Guard House.
- Elevation Pointe, City of Colwood – Detailed design for Phase 1 of a subdivision at 517 Latoria, which has been zoned to support 59 dwelling units.
- Knox Vision Society, District of Sooke - Detailed design for a 41 unit affordable rental housing complex, complete with amenity and commercial space adjacent to the Knox Presbyterian Church.