MMCD cca, Site Inspector
Tony McGee is part of Westbrook Consulting’s field service team, working an inspector and surveyor.
Tony is a graduate from the University of Victoria (1993) and also received his MMCD Certified Contract Administrator accreditation in 2014. He has worked for 25 years in the civil engineering field as a surveyor and a construction inspector and has been with Westbrook Consulting Ltd. since 2009. Tony has developed good working relationships with local government agencies, developers and contractors
Tony’s responsibilities at Westbrook Consulting include construction project management duties, performing site inspections and providing construction layout.
Outside of work Tony is an avid golfer who also enjoys skiing, travel and spending time with his family.
Tony’s feature projects include the following:
- Eagle Creek Village, Town of View Royal – Inspection of the construction of a mixed use development consisting of 190,000 sq.ft. of retail and office space and 174 residential units.
- South Ridge Plateau, City of Langford - Inspection of the construction of a multi-phase development located on Bear Mountain.
- Dieppe, District of Saanich - Inspection of the construction of a comercial and residential mixed use development.
- McKenzie Avenue Reconfiguration, District of Saanich – Inspection of the construction of $3 million of upgrades to McKenzie Avenue between McGill Road and Finnerty Road.
- Hillside Shopping Centre, City of Victoria – Inspection of the construction of Hillside Centre’s $80 million expansion and upgrades.