Tracey Klatt is an Engineer in Training with Westbrook Consulting.
Tracey graduated from the University of Victoria in 2017 with a Bachelors of Engineering in Civil Engineering. During her undergrad, she focused on green civil engineering solutions.
Tracey’s role in the office consists of assisting the project managers by preparing technical calculations, detailed design, storm water management plan and cost estimates.
During her spare time, Tracey enjoys gymnastics and outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, fishing, and other water and snow sports.
Tracey’s feature projects include the following:
- 3384 Happy Valley Road, City of Langford – Project management and design for 16 single family homes and 25 townhouse units.
- West Shore Parkway Sewer Extension, City of Langford – Cost estimates for the extension of approximately 1,700 m of sanitary sewer main from West Shore Parkway to Happy Valley Road.
- Sooke Hills Park Southern Access, Capital Regional District – Feasibility study and detailed design of a new vehicle and pedestrian access point for the Sooke Hills Wilderness Regional Park.
- Pacific Football Club Island Training Center, City of Langford – Detailed civil engineering design and project management for the Pacific FC Island Training Center. The training center will also act as a community facility, allowing for enhanced soccer training and a varierty of other sports to take place.
- Landing Lane, City of Langford – Project management and civil engineering design for a multi-phase townhome development adjacent to Langford Lake.