B.Eng. / Civil Design Tech.
Ivana Kvartuc is a Civil Design Technician with Westbrook Consulting.
Ivana graduated from University of Zagreb with a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering in 2011.
Ivana spent 4 years working on civil projects in Croatia from 2011-2015, after which she moved to Victoria in the fall of 2015, and joined the Westbrook team in 2017.
Ivana participates in the design of residential and commercial projects, as well as municipal infrastructure, including road works and underground servicing.
In her spare time, Ivana enjoys movies, hiking, cooking and spending time with her friends and family.
Ivana’s feature projects include the following:
- Greenpark, District of North Saanich - Detailed design for a 30 lot subdivision that was designed to minimize impacts to the surrounding natural environment.
- CFB Esquimalt Dockyard Building 175, Township of Esquimalt – Detailed design of routing for a new power feeder duct at the Department of National Defence’s Dock Yard 175 building.
- The Woods, City of Colwood – Detailed design for a 31 unit townhouse development.
- 4487 Wilkinson Road, District of Saanich – Detailed design for a 7 unit townhouse development.
- Lakeview Subdivision, District of Saanich – Detailed design for a 7 lot residential subdivision.