Civil Design Tech.
Ivan Yevseyev is one of Westbrook Consulting’s Civil Design Technologists.
Ivan graduated from Camosun College in 2016 with a Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology.
Ivan has experience in the construction and land development industry which he gained from working as a carpenter and as a real estate broker in Russia prior to coming to Canada in 2013. Ivan then completed schooling at Camosun College before joining Westbrook in 2016.
Ivan’s role at Westbrook is to work with the engineers to prepare detailed design and as-constructed drawings for various municipal and land development projects.
Outside of work, Ivan enjoys skiing, paddle boarding, dancing, traveling and learning foreign languages.
Ivan’s feature projects include the following:
- Englewood and Luxton Subdivision, City of Langford – Detailed design for a 30 lot subdivision at the corner of Luxton Road and Englewood Avenue that includes an extension to Sandalwood Court.
- Chemainus Library, Municipality of North Cowichan – Detailed design for a new public library in Chemainus, B.C.
- 3385 Happy Valley Road, City of Langford – Detailed design for 16 single family homes and 25 townhouse units.
- Pacific Landing Phase 2, City of Colwood – Detailed design for a 20 unit apartment building, as part of the Pacific Landing development adjacent to Esquimalt Lagoon.
- Thetis Lakeside, Town of View Royal - Detailed design for a 60 rental apartment units within Lakeview Village, near Thetis Lake park.