Civil Engineering Technologist/Technician
We are currently seeking an experienced Civil Engineering Technologist / Technician to join our team full-time.
The successful candidate’s role will include the design of municipal infrastructure, using AutoCAD Civil 3D software for our public and private sector clients. The job will include the preparation of conceptual and detailed design drawings for site grading, road design, water / sewer / storm drainage, as well as working with the engineers on the design of low impact development features to mitigate the impact to the local environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in a civil engineering technology role, preferably in municipal infrastructure;
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D;
- Graduate of a Civil Engineering Technology / Technician program;
- Registered or eligible to register with ASTTBC as an Applied Science Technologist or Technician;
- A positive personality, with client-driven perspective;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organization and planning skills;
The work schedule is 8 hours a day, Monday – Friday, with flexible hours, and overtime and bonus pay available.
Benefits include extended health and dental care, life insurance, RRSP matching, paid time off, and access to company events.
COVID-19 considerations: Westbrook Consulting follows the recommended protocols issued by the British Columbia Ministry of Health.
Please email resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org at the attention of Mr. Mike Wignall, P.Eng.