Westbrook Consulting Ltd. is a leading civil engineering consulting group specializing in municipal and land development engineering. We are currently seeking a candidates for a full-time site inspector position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for inspection of works by civil contractors. While proven experience is an asset, we are willing to train a recent graduate of a civil technical college.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of site meetings with the civil contractor, consultants, and governing officials.
- Inspection of the installation of civil infrastructure to ensure it complies with the design and municipal specifications and standards.
- Driving to job sites.
- Preparing daily reports to detail inspection findings and discussions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Graduate of civil technology or technician program,
- BC Driver’s license,
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings,
- Good at maintaining records and paperwork,
- Good communicator with contractors and fellow staff.
The work schedule is 8 hours a day, Monday – Friday, with flexible hours, and overtime and bonus pay available.
Benefits include extended health and dental care, life insurance, RRSP matching, paid time off, and access to company events.
COVID-19 considerations: Westbrook Consulting follows the recommended protocols issued by the British Columbia Ministry of Health.
Please email resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org at the attention of Mr. Mike Wignall, P.Eng.